April 11, 2006

Chiku buku chiku buku rail....


Vazhakai oru rail payanam. You keep going towards your destination ….in that time you meet people who get on and off …some of them leave an imprint you will never forget......

One of my friends said this to me today – “You have made a very sweet impression in my life!”. I was touched to hear that........there are very few people you connect with instantly and it really saddens me when you cannot be with them forever. All you can do is cherish the moments you spent together....

“Naan urumai illamal thavikinren,
Naan azhthukonde sirikinren!”


There are certain people in life who you get very close to but you know this phase is only going to last for a short time…….after a period of few hours/days/months/years life is going to take you in separate ways.

These are thoughts put together due to the fact that in a matter of months, my destination will arrive and I will be seperated from few people in this world who I care for very much.......I know emails and phone calls can keep u in touch constantly....but nothing like a face to face conversation.....

"Nee illamal ethu nimmathi?
Nee than ingu yen sannidhi."

4 comments:

kuttichuvaru said...

sweet.... I knw how it feels.... hav been thro' this!! but u knw, only the times u spend with them decreases, not the love n affection n care u share!!

logic said...

Missing close ones is always pain.
Life is deisgned like that.

Read this reminds of all the people that i am missin and ppl i will miss in future.

Kavitha Jay said...

hey very touching pa..reminds me of my situation....oh well..i guess thats how life is....
"some ppl come into our lives and leave footprints and we r never the same"

Hamsayogi said...

What does chiku buku raile mean? I loooove that song and the video and have been trying to find the lyrics for days! I'm white american, but have been to India a couple times for spiritual purposes.