May 16, 2006

Why?????

Why do I do love something when it is not rightfully mine?
Why do I have to be the one to give in every single time?
When I know that true love is unconditional, why do I expect to be loved?
Why do I assume that people will never change?
Why do I never learn from the past mistakes of my heart?
Why do I act as if I am the happiest person on earth when I am sobbing inside?
Why do I have to meet certain people in life?
When I know I am blessed with so many things in life, why do I crib about trivial things I do not possess?

Why?

6 comments:

kuttichuvaru said...

watever it may be tats bothering u, I wish it passes by soon!!

Take Care!!

ruby said...

mmm
The outcomes of research...so many why's??

My answer for for all your ???'s is YOU ARE SIMPLY a HumanBeing...

By the way, tulips were really good...Just couple of weeks before, there was a tulip show in Amsterdam..

none said...

A good post. Was able to relate to most of them.

செல்வேந்திரன் said...

summa time passkagathaan...till death...

vishy said...

SO why havent you posted for a long time now. Major heart break aah???

dakaltiz said...

yeh kirukals..enne ya ithu..lots a good bloggers aren't bloggin or they close the blog..
ungalukku enne achu? ...
Continue bloggin...

I'm here after a gap of 5 months..now..