January 28, 2006

Saravana!

I like our little star Simbu for some vague reason (I feel he is very talented....wait wait I have changed my mind now!) and hence " Vivek comedy Sarvana padathula romba super nu" poi solli I made some of my totally anti Simbu friends watch the movie last nite. God what a waste of time!!! Vivek hardly appeared for 2 scenes that had nothing to do with comedy. Nagesh's acting was pathetic. Jo looked cute but more like a older sis to Simbu....and Simbu , what can I say but that he let me down totally! Paathi scenes la overacting and meethi padathula zero acting! Yen friends ellam ore gaandu yen mela.....! The only enjoyable part in the movie was all the Thirunelvi baashai......"Yele! enga poi nikka? Apu ennale chollarai? Charavana katthiya veesu le" etc etc. Sirkanth Deva avar appa vaiye minjitaaru paatu bit adikiruthula!!! The latest Black Eyes Peas song is in the movie!!!!
And I do not understand this airport last scene in all movies. Seems like the hero or the heroine has to miss their international flight to end the movie? Huh ithu enna oru puthu trendu!
Simbu inime Thotti Jaya maathiri roles edithuko so u do not have to much to say!!
Saravana ......odi ponga na!!!
(Last line should be read like the Sun TV Top 10 movies guy :) !! )

1 comment:

Kavitha Jay said...

haha..true..simbu did a bit over acting i think..but other than that..can watch this movie for once..