March 03, 2006

Tagged!

Got tagged by Mystery!! Thanks Mystery!!! This is the first time I have been tagged....roma perumaiya irruku :)

Ten Years Ago
Veetula sollama first time theatrela padam parthen
Particpated in school fashion show in culturals
Got over my first crush
Met a person who would change my life significantly

Five Years Ago
Came to the US

Realized how much I want to go back to India
Started exercising regularly



Last one year
Met another person who affected my life profoundly (sorry for all this mystery...am not in a position now to divulge the roles these people have played!)
Went on a road trip with 10 friends and had the best time of my life!
Made a boy cry!
Started thinking "What's my role in life?" - my first philisophcal thoughts
Watched all episodes of Sex and the City
Published 3 papers
Tore my ankle ligament


Yesterday-
Saw Rang de Basanti on big screen.
Was on the phone with a friend for 2 hours .
Cleaned snow off my car
Slept at 2.00 am

Five Yummy things
Cadbury's Fruit and Nut
Bhel Puri
Rasagulla
Halwa
Avial (I love it!)

Five songs I know by heart
Jai jagadeesha Hare
Vasegara (Minnale)
Kanne kalaimane (Moonram Pirai)
Tanha Dil (Shaan)
Tere mere saath (Aks - Lucky Ali)


Places I escape to
Lab (sadly yes!)
Long drives to anywhere
Walks by myself or friends
Drown myself in music
Books

Five things I'd do if I have money
Build an orphanage in India
Travel all around the world
Spend like crazy on family, friends and myself
Fund a SWAT team to kill all terrorists (an eye for an eye!) - effect of Rang de basanti!
Dine in the best restaurants
Sixth .....Go to India every 2 months

TV Shows
Friends
Friends
Friends
Related
Sex and the City
I have more shows I watch but these are my faves!

5 Things I can't Live without
Him
Talking to friends
Drinking tea/coffee atleast twice a day
Hate to acknowledge this......internet and phone

14 comments:

neighbour said...

oru payanaa azla vara vachu vedikai paathirukeengelaaa...
inda ponugalaa ippadi thaan paa... paavom pasanga!!!!

Kavitha Jay said...

oh ho..someone is addicted to coffee/tea..:)..hey wats avia??...fund a SWAT team..LOL...:))..
nice one pa..

BZ said...

Very nice :--)
Escape to lab?! Totally understand :)

kuttichuvaru said...

neat list!!

neenga avial fav nnu solreenga... inga oru jeevan kku(mystery) appdinnaa ennanne theriyala, LOL :-)

Kirukal said...

@ Neighbor,
Azhavekarathu was totally unintentional!! It was a very emotional day for both of us...avan actualla azhala...kann kalangina...!!! Ippo antha sambavam oru fetahr in my cap mathiri aayiduchu!!

@ Mystery,
Avia was typo...should be Avial...

@ Saranya,
Aha!! Someone who understands why I escape to the lab!! Thanks!

@ Kuttichuvaru,
First naan avial kku pathila avia nu ezhuthitten athaan!!! Paavam Mystery!!

kuttichuvaru said...

mystery kku vakkaalathu vaangareengalaa?? ippo correct pannathukku appram kettu paarunga, avial theriyuma nnu!! kashtam thaan...

logic said...

Every stage u had met a person who impacted u r life too deeply.Good.

"What's my role in life?"
havu got the answer.

i also like walks..intha minnesota ezhavu(deadly) winterla kalla veliya vecha freeze thaan.

eppoda chennai poi pasanga kuda night velila walking porathu..

Kavitha Jay said...

@ kuttichuvaru- dai idhu over aa illa....avial kooda theriyala na nan enna south indian...i first thought avia is some kind of medecine..hehe....
adhukkula un Oota vayi vechittu summa irruka mattiye...lol..

Neets said...

real sweet list :) esp the suspense and the honesty that follows :) how did you make that boy cry... would like to do tht too :)) kidding

Kirukal said...

@ Logic,
i think there will never be an answer to "What's my role in life?"...doesn't it make u wonder why u r here at this specific period with specific peope...is it all just coincidence or a play of fate....

@ Neets,
Thanks for dropping by....
To make a boy cry.....touch him with your thoughtfulness or kick him hard!!!!! :)

KC! said...

perumai?? Neram!!

kuttichuvaru said...

thirumba tag pannaa thaan innoru post poduveengalaa??

dakaltiz said...

Sweet and neat post kiruks..
Life la naraiya exeriences pola..?
.
we come across to many ppl but a few make a deep impact in u....

and hey naanum oru Coffee T addict..At one period...I was havin 5 t n Cofee per day...

ashok said...

interesting kirukals...cheers