February 25, 2006

Time changes.... so do people.....

10 yrs back,
He: " I love you....nee ondi serinu sonnena naan unnai thattila vechu thaangaren!"

9 yrs ago,
" Baby, I cannot even imagine one moment of seperation from you. How will I live without you?"

8 yrs ago,
"Sometimes its necessary to stay apart when we have things to achieve, careers to concenterate on.....we know we love each other so why do we have to cling together every minute? These 2 years will fly fast I promise, my love"

6 yrs back,
" Honey, See these 2 years flew so fast, why not another 4 years? If I come back now then I might regret it for my entire life...you do not want that right?"

2 years back,
"Sorry I know did not get a chance to talk to you last evening but so what if we do not talk for a day? We are going to be talking for the rest of our life once we are together!"

Now,
He : "Hey dude....sorry I did not return your calls the last 3 days...work kept me busy and in the evening these guys want to party everyday..so hard to even get to the phone....yeah yeah I love u too U should know that since u have been with me the last 10 years...how can you even ask me such a question as to whether I love you? Have I ever asked you that?
Appram I shall call u this weekend and not before that because I am too stressed out even to talk now a days......
If you have any probs you can always handle it you are very strong....catch ya later...Bye!"

Her heart grieves with pain but she continues her life with a smile as if nothing has changed......

8 comments:

Kavitha Jay said...

so true..its very true that people change...i have seen this a couple times...even we might not be the same after couple of yrs...but its very frequent in a relationship.
atleast we people think relationship in a long term basis....but here even one week is a big thing...

neighbour said...

Its true people changes with time and situation.

Its good to hear that he is still in love with her..

But one thing for sure even after 20 years or more if she is not feeling well he will be disturbed.. "aiyoo avalaku enna aachoo eppadi irukaaloo" Care in love doesnt change..

ennanga anubhavapattu eluthina maathiri iruku...

kuttichuvaru said...

ennaala 10 varusham munnaadi ellam yosikka mudiyathu... appo naan school paiyan.... aana, ippavum yosikka mudiyathu.... ippdi oru situation amaiyave illa....

Kirukal said...

@ Mystery,
U r right..it is but human nature to be subject to change.

@ Neighbour,
U have seen the good even in the changed person!! True love might fluctuate up an down but care will remain....Kind of an anubhavamnu sollalam not entirely tho.

@ Kuttichuvaru,
Intha mathiri pru situation amaiyalena nallathu...but think of your school friends then and now ...u mught see a change in your relationship with them..u migth havee sworn to be best buddies with them irrespective of whatever happens but now you might hardly have time to call them up once a week or even lost touch with them!

logic said...

Time allows us to learn and mature..also it allows to explore about his and her in deep..might turn bad at times.

Kavitha Jay said...

hey u have been tagged..check out my blog:)

Ramesh said...

apdiyae 10 years kalichi eppadi iruppaanga-nu sonna nalla irukkum

KC! said...

Super!!! Nijamave ippadidhan iruku world..Precisement!