August 28, 2006

Quick Update

Quick update abt things happening since my last post:

* Worked on my thesis proposal...phew! that's out of the way now...(for people who are wondering what that is...its another step towards my degree!)
* Month long trip to Chennai - itha pathi sollave thevai illai...full maja thaan! namma ooru maarave illai...ofcourse ippo enna difference na there is more traffic, more people and more cell phones....keerai-kaari kooda has a mobile!!!!
* Back to work....or am I really? Still very disoriented...hate coming back here! Seperated from loved ones..its hard to get back!
* Our gang of 14 has now dwindled to a gang of 7...with people graduating, getting jobs etc. We still have other new comers but I am always wary of new junta so find it hard to embrace them immediately.
* Miss 2005 time with my very close friends terribly! It was a very simple life with As, me, K, An, Aa, N and P (preserving anonymity here!). All these except P have moved out....I am more than happy that P is still around.
* Waiting for Sillunu oru Kaadhal release. Trailers ellam supera irruku! Btw do u think Jo and Surya will really get married?
What's up from your end my friends? Many of you have not done much updating either...hope to read your posts soon!

2 comments:

Kavitha Jay said...

heyy..long time...u went to chennai..sollave illa...glad u enjoyed there..
yea..i think surya and jo will get married..they make really cute couples..

dakaltiz said...

gr8 to c u back kirukks...Namma ooruku pona thirumba vara kashtama thaan irukum... but for me inge ennoda nest irukrathaala..jolly ya vantean...n e ways we will be dwindlingdown starting sep..:(

surya Jo..ofcrse invitation press release panirukaanga...kattikaama irupaangalaa?