October 16, 2006

Love...

Love is not what happened when our eyes met first,
Love is not what I felt with your first touch.
I knew it was love when...
.....my heart cried seeing you unhappy,
.....my heart danced seeing you smile,
.......my heart sang at the mention of your name.
I knew it was love when,
......I felt lonely if I did not see you for a day,
.......I got the courage to stand up against the world to be with you.
I know it is love when I leave you realizing that you love me not anymore.

Disclaimer: Not an effect of Jillunu Oru Kaadhal!!!

4 comments:

Kavitha Jay said...

admirable stuff...liked the way u described it:)

kuttichuvaru said...

hmm....... seems like somethin deep frm the heart!! all is for good!! keep writing!!

Anonymous said...

cool...........
u wrote it by inspiration or by experience????

யாரோ said...

DIsclaimer didnt stop me from comparing it with tamil film lyrics...
Keep blogging pa :-)

valaikkulmazhai.wordpress.com

-karthi