December 03, 2006

Writing with downcast eyes........

Time: Sunday afternoon
Mood: Pensive
Thoughts: Why I am the way I am?
Goal: To portray myself as a very cheerful persona......
Rationale: People tend to like happy people......happiness is what everyone craves for and they like to be surrounded by happy people too
Plan of action: Smile all the time; do not show your moods as I have lately been doing.


Reason for this post: Usually I am a happy person. But sometimes I have mood swings, which are triggered by stress at work or unkind words or actions from a loved one (who is far far way). This transforms into irritation, anger, hurt and negative emotions that affects my relationship with immediate people around me - usually my friends. I then get upet easily with things they do for no fault of theirs. And having hissed at them I feel ashamed the next day about my behavior. But being the nice friends they are they forgive me. But there still lingers a feeling of unease in my heart.......so maybe if I keep smiling all the time I will overcome these "mood swings"?

1 comment:

dakaltiz said...

whenevr u feel down... try to find some positives out of the given situation... I guess thatz the best way to come out of sober pretty quick... so howz u now kiruks?