October 28, 2005

Acci-dent!!!!

I was in a minor car accident last week. Thankfully nobody was hurt but my dear old car was pretty badly damaged. A drunk guy over ran the red light and boom!! crashed into me on the passenger side while I was turning left. This is my first time and the incident had me pretty badly shaken since I was in another city and did not know know who to call and what to do (ofcourse other than cops , insurance yada yada). More than the trauma of being in a crash, I have been stressed out dealing with the insurance guys. They are slick, rude over confident people - junta working in insurance firms ...plz do not take it personally- but these are the sad facts when your car does not have comprehensive coverage and they blame the accident on you!!!! Whither goes humane talk when you deal with impersonal professionals?
The accident has made a bigger in dent in my heart than on my car!!

No comments: