October 09, 2005

Madras nalla Madras

Nostalgia...
  • Drinking Saravana Bhavan filter kaapi and coming home to another cup from Amma
  • Early morning walk at Marina Beach
  • Running for the thani lorry
  • Bribing the thani lorry guy to stop for an extra minute in front of your house
  • Sutthufying on my Scooty
  • Sutthufying with my then boyfriend and now husband, hoping none of my family will see me
  • Running to catch the over crowded Pallavan bus
  • Feeling of delight when you get a seat on the bus
  • Feeling of having conquered something when you get your bargain prize for the bangles in Mambalam
  • Drinking karumbu juice from roadside vendors
  • Watching Sun News every nite and Chitti before that
  • College cut adichu Udayam theatre la padam parkaruthu
  • Gift shopping at Landmark
  • Go to browsing centres to browse the net

My hot, humid, over populated, dirty but "Singara Chennai"...I miss u terribly!!!

2 comments:

kuttichuvaru said...

uuuuuhhhhhhh...... u r makin me nostalgic...... :(

Kirukal said...

Thanks kuttichuvaru for visiting my blog!