October 02, 2005

Love me like I love you....

You get hurt in love only when you love with expectations.....this was one of the messages conveyed by Paul Coelho in his latest book 'The Zahir'. Isn't that so true? I have many a time realized that giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you back in return (No, no I am not postbreak up or anything...this is a general statement!).......but how can you love without expectations? I expect the person I love to love me back in return equally if not more....am I being needy here? Although a very practical and level headed person, I feel betrayed if the love I place on someone is not requitted......am I just making too big a fuss here?

1 comment:

kuttichuvaru said...

no.... u r not makin a big fuss out of it..... i support ur stand....

even though ppl r practical n level headed.... these issues r more emotional than practical...

giving all the love to someone n being too compromising doesnt really help....