October 02, 2005

Is cockroach Thai ??

It all started with going to this upscale Thai restaurant yesterday with 2 of my friends for a lesiurely Saturday dinner......I ordered Veggie fried rice and like all desis usually do or rather the desi gals do.....I doggie bagged the rest of the food after a few nibbles.....today when I microwaved the remainder for a nice cosy breakfast and am almost half way thru it when...here's the climax u r waiting for......I found a COCKROACH in the food!!!
Siva! Siva! What do I do? I know this is not uncommon but has never happened to me......I could have called them and yelled at the cute waiter...but what would he do? Reimburse me for the food? What about all the mental trauma of seeing a small bug next to the baby corn...I thank atleast it was not half a cockroach!!!All I can do is to get my vengance by spreading the word among all desi junta here ! I have lost my appetite for rest of the day!

No comments: